Depending upon the membership you choose, you can get up to 15% off on various items/services throughout our company, priority scheduling, full semi-annual maintenance inspections, and much more.
Why invest in a maintenance package?
- Save money You can prevent costly breakdowns by staying proactive and avoiding unnecessary repairs. You can reduce energy bills by ensuring that your units are running as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
- Extend the life of your unit One of the best benefits of HVAC preventive maintenance is that it will extend the life of your heating and cooling systems. Just like oil changes keep your car in good shape, preventive maintenance will keep your heating and cooling units healthy for years to come.
Peak Performance Club Membership
- 2 semi-annual system maintenance tune-ups
- 1-year guarantee on service repairs
- Priority customer status
- 20% discount on repairs
- 20% discount on accessories
- 10% discount on a new system up to $500
- No overtime charges
- No diagnostic fees
- Maintain equipment warranty
- Membership is transferable
Maintenance is an important part of keeping one of your home’s most expensive investments from turning into an unnecessary cost or worse yet, a crisis. It is easy to think about cutting out regular maintenance during these times. However, we know like a car, taking good care of your home’s total comfort system makes common and economic sense.
Save money! You can prevent costly breakdowns by staying proactive and avoiding unnecessary repairs, reduce energy bills by ensuring that your units are running as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
Certificate of inspection
Our inspections include:
- Test thermostat for proper operation
- Inspect indoor coil
- Measure Delta T
- Check filter condition
- Test condensate switches
- Inspect condensate drain
- Inspect condensate pump (if applicable)
- Inspect blower wheel
- Verify voltage & amps of blower motor are within normal operating range
- Inspect & test blower capacitor
- Inspect belts & tighten (if applicable)
- Inspect & lubricate bearings (if applicable)
- Verify voltage & amps of condenser fan motor are within normal operating range
- Verify voltage & amps of compressor are within normal operating range
- Test refrigerant operating pressures
- Test & inspect contractor for burned/pitted contacts
- Inspect & test compressor and motor capacitor
- Inspect & tighten electrical connections
- Inspect condenser coil
- Inspect condenser drain pan
- Test for carbon monoxide
- Inspect flame sensor
- Inspect burners
- Inspect flue pipe
- Inspect combustion air
- Inspect pilot assembly
- Inspect safety controls
Ready for your next HVAC project?
We are ready to help with your residential or commercial heating and cooling needs. Get a free quote today!